Fans of the ever-popular espresso martini will love the smooth addition of a shot of hazelnut liqueur. Nespresso has made it easy to reinvent this classic cocktail with a festive twist.
Hazelnut Nespresso Martini Recipe
1 capsule Nespresso Torta Di Nocciole (Espresso 40ml extraction)
15ml hazelnut liqueur (such as Frangelico)
15ml coffee liqueur
1 square Nespresso Milk Chocolate
6 ice cubes (6x 30g)
1. Place ice, vodka, coffee liqueur, and hazelnut liqueur (eg Frangelico) into a shaker.
2. Extract coffee directly into the shaker as the last ingredient.
3. Place lid on shaker and shake hard for 15 seconds
4. Remove lid and strain into a martini glass
5. Garnish by shaving chocolate square on top or lightly dust with chocolate powder.
Please enjoy responsibly.
Discover a range of coffee recipes at www.nespresso.com/nz.