We’re on the hunt for an exceptional senior sales and marketing aficionado to join what is arguably the most successful magazine and website in the New Zealand market today. The successful candidate will be utterly self-motivated, possess an inherent desire to achieve, and have an acute understanding of the finer things in life. They will also have an unwavering desire to manage ongoing relationships with a highly coveted portfolio of clients that includes some of the world’s most desirable luxury brands.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of achieving exceptional sales results, all while maintaining strong relationships with clients. An intimate understanding of all aspects of media from print publishing, to online and social media. The successful candidate will form part of an incredibly passionate and committed team who work hard but also regularly enjoy the fruits of their labour by dabbling in the art of living well. We are looking for someone with an outstanding personality, an eye for detail, excellent communication skills, a good head for numbers, an eye for luxury and fantastic people skills.
This position requires you to:
– Meet and exceed budgets set by the publisher via a combination of planned brand advertising and integrated marketing campaigns
–Develop media plans and strategies that are aligned with a client’s objectives
– Have an acute understanding of website and social media analytics and strategies and how to implement effective campaigns
– Collaborate with the editorial team on ideas and strategy
– Become an expert on successfully executing advertising programmes for a range of clients
– Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis
– Attend a variety of events as a representative of Denizen
1. Proven: You’ll have a minimum of five years of successful sales achievements in advertising, marketing, media, luxury or public relations.
2. Driven: You are utterly driven to achieve and exceed budgets using your proven skills, personality and expertise. Failure is not an option for you.
3. Strategic: A balance of creativity and strategy guide your decision-making. You are an organised multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
4. Communicative: Whether written or orally, your communication skills are outstanding in any context. Your interactions with clients and coworkers move business forward in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
5. Solutions-oriented: Your can-do attitude is contagious. You tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach with nothing standing in your way of achieving the end goal.
This role is a senior position within the business and therefore the remuneration is extremely attractive for the right candidate who is capable of continuing to build on the success of what is already New Zealand’s most admired and successful luxury media platform.
Interested applicants should send their CV to [email protected].
Applications must be received no later than 5pm, Wednesday 5th April 2023.