Notoriety General Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to Notoriety Ltd competitions. Notoriety Ltd. reserves the right to end any competition or amend the rules at any time.
2. When you enter into the promotion you accept these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. Notoriety Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record.
3. This Promotion is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: (i) are residents of New Zealand and (ii) are not employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any agencies associated with the Promotion; and (iii) are not a spouse, defacto partner, parent, child or close family member of an employee or agent; and (iv) are not otherwise professionally connected with the Promotion.
4. Multiple entries are acceptable (unless otherwise stated) but each must be made as a separate entry. Entrants may not use any automated voting system.
5. The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Notoriety Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, loss of mail, acts of God or otherwise.
7. Where prizes are provided by a third party, Notoriety Ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the prizes.
8. By participating, and accepting a prize, all winners grant Notoriety Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other related contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
9. All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by Notoriety Ltd for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by us for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
10. Notoriety Ltd reserves the right to refuse any prize to a person who is reasonably considered to have breached any of the competition terms, or gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
11. If a purchase is necessary to win, this will be made clear.
12. If entry to this competition is being made online by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by our website general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail.
13. Notoriety Ltd reserves the right to discontinue a promotion or competition at any stage.
14. The Promoter is Notoriety Ltd, 2 Vernon Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1010.
15. In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up at our discretion.
16. We may dispose of any unclaimed prize at the end of 60 days.
17. If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances we may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
18. Notoriety Ltd is not responsible for misuse of a claimed prize or for the performance of goods or services provided by any third party.
19. The prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
20. Unless otherwise stated winners will be picked at random. If there are various methods of entry (e.g.: enter online, or via social media) all entries will be collated, and winner(s) picked at random.
21. Winners will be contacted by email or applicable social media. If we are unable to contact the winner (using contact details provided on the entry form) after trying several times over a 72-hour period, they may pick another winner. The only exception to this is if the prize is time-critical, then Notoriety Ltd will make a reasonable attempt to contact the winner before picking another winner.
22. Travel is not included unless stated otherwise.