The results are in. The inaugural Denizen Everyday Heroes saw thousands of votes cast in support of local businesses, with the aim of shining a light on the people and places whose services we rely upon. So without further ado, celebrate the best blonde colourists Auckland city has to offer, as voted by you.
1. MOST VOTED: Chloe Zara, Chloe Zara Hair
With more than 15 years’ experience and a silky new haircare line to boot, Chloe Zara knows a thing or two about hair. When it comes to blondes, she’s a bona fide master at creating the perfect creamy tone.
2. HONOURABLE MENTION: Shannon Lee Johnson, D&M
Switching from brunette to full blonde isn’t for the faintest of hearts, but if there’s anyone that can restore our faith in such a monumental shift it’s the likes of Shannon Lee Johnson — her colour wizardry has garnered a serious cult following.
3. HONOURABLE MENTION: Amanda Preston, Stephen Marr
Not only a stellar stylist and colour specialist for Stephen Marr, but also a national educator for Original & Mineral too, you can rest assured you’re in good hands if Amanda Preston‘s in charge. Her unwavering attention to detail has her hitting the mark every time, consistently obtaining smooth, blended, natural-looking results on every one of her clients.
4. Brad Lepper, French Revolver Studio
5. Kylie Dyers, Servilles Newmarket
6. Amiee Marie, Amiee Marie Hair
7. Louise Moore, Louise Moore Hair
8. Adrian Deng, ANCO
9. Kristle Sullivan, M11 Studio
10. Abbey McInnes, McInnes & Co.
11. Adelle Rodda, Colleen
12. Vivian Chang, M11 Studio
13. Natasha Radonich, Natasha Radonich Hair
14. Wing Xia, SNOW Hair
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote for Denizen Everyday Heroes. We will be rolling out the results in the coming weeks online and in our summer issue, on sale now.