It would appear there’s quite an art to letting it all hang out without someone feeling compelled to call the authorities. Heed this advice when saying goodbye to the constrains of the binding social expectation that is clothing.
1. Show you haven’t completely lost touch with being sun smart by accessorising with a hat and sunglasses.
2. Avoid any and all eye contact with those who have yet to join the buff brigade.
3. Shaking and shimmying are strictly forbidden.
4. When offering a compliment to fellow nudists, mention only parts of the body that are exposed when clothed.
5. A light pat on the shoulder is acceptable, a bear hug is not.