4 September 2012
get the look: spring casual
Update your look for spring with smart tailoring and a touch of colour.
Pulling off sartorial nonchalance is no easy feat. This dashing young gentleman however, seems to have nailed it. Take cues from his look by investing in these essential additions to your spring wardrobe.
1. Gucci Flap briefcase, from Gucci. (48 Queen Street, Auckland)
2. Drake’s silk knitted tie, from Crane Brothers. (2/4 High Street Auckland)
3. Costume National shirt, from Wunderkammer. (76a Ponsonby Road, Auckland)
4. Zegna pocket square, from Zegna. (171 Queen Street, Auckland)
5. Rag & Bone herringbone blazer, from Fabric. (5 High Street, Auckland)
6. Dita Condor aviators, from Sunglass Bar. (27 Vulcan Lane, Auckland)
7. Louis Vuitton suede Match loafers, from Louis Vuitton. (56 Queen Street, Auckland)