13 September 2012
get the look: moonrise kingdom
Retro woodcabin chic is back, thanks to Wes Anderson’s new cinematic offering.
While 12-year-old Sam Shakusky and Suzy Bishop were busy falling in puppy love and eloping to Fort Lebanon, we were enthralled by director Wes Anderson’s eye for 1960s woodcabin chic. Here’s how you can turn your humble abode into a hip, retro pad worthy of Sam and Suzy’s distinctive tastes.
1. Yellow Turned Table Lamp, from Douglas + Bec
2. Postalco notebook, from Everyday Needs
3. Missoni Rug, from Tessuti
4. Casamania Elisabette sofa, from Matisse
5. Badger Lip Balm, from Father Rabbit
6. Catherine David Letter Box, from Essenze
7. Magno Radio, from Simon James Design
8. Enamel Cups, from Everyday Needs
9. Wrongwoods Cabinet, from Simon James Design
10. Makr Grey Farm Ruck Sack, Douglas + Bec
11. Adler Dashshund Bookends, from Askew